Malaysia now has her own cat cafe where diners can kick back and relax in the company of their feline friends.
Genting Klang is the host to Malaysia’s first ever cat-themed café. The brainchild of animal lover and marketing manager, EJ Khew, The Country Cat Cafe, a rustic kitty haven buried in a row of unassuming shoplots in Setapak, is the latest hotspot in town where cat-lovers can have the opportunity to kick back and relax not only with their favourite human friends, but those of a more feline nature too.
The Country Cat Cafe is located at No 60, Plaza Crystalville @ Setapak, Jalan Danau Niaga Satu, Danau Kota, 53300 Genting Klang, Kuala Lumpur. For more information, do kindly call 03 – 4131 3348 or visit their official Facebook page here.
Read full story at my.dining.asiatatler.com
Over 170 booths featuring new products and special offers! Huge variety of pet food, fashion accessories, healthcare products, grooming items and many more…
2015 theme “Happy Hat, Happy Pet”!
Date:10-12 April 2015
Venue: Setia City Convention Centre
Indoor Highlights – Spanned across 40,000sqft of exhibition space
- Over 170 booths featuring new products and special offers! Huge variety of pet food, fashion accessories, healthcare products, grooming items and many more…
- Meet rare breeds of dogs, cats, exotic pets, birds and small animals.
- View professional groomers work their magic giving your pets a complete makeover.
- Exclusive small animal playground for kids to interact and learn about the little furries.
- Over 150 cats on display during the fun cat competition
- Meet experts and get pet care tips, health knowledge and grooming advice.
- Activities in the MAIN STAGE include; Talented pets performances, Fashion Shows, Lucky Draws and many other cute and fun events.
Outdoor Highlights – 25,000 sqft. Specially created dog playground
- Pet treadmills and specially designed jogging track for small and large dog breeds. Time to get some workout with your dogs!
- Win exclusive pet spa-treatments with state-of-the-art technology, equipment and imported products. A winner every hour, everyday!
- Indulge in the pet buffet area with plenty food and snacks.
- Obstacle courses for fun and enjoyment; and the best-timed dog wins an air-brushed scooter daily.
- Various demonstrations of dog trainings; including agility, obedience, police-dog trainings and even dog qualification for the blind.
- Hawaii themed photography area for owners and pets to snap-away and keep a sweet lasting memory. Photography competition with great prizes to be won.
- Pet-friendly food stalls are setup for the convenience of owners to chill and munch with your beloved pet.
- Get a glimpse of the many special breed clubs gathering throughout the show! Fancy seeing your favourite breed in the event? Well, come and see them gather in large numbers!
Find out more at petfiesta.com.my